A warm, former delinquent actor, who has a mother-like character.Fushimi Omi (伏見 臣) works as an actor as well as the photographer for the Mankai Company. He works as the photographer and cameraman to document and create nice pictures and videos of the other actors and their performances at first, but Izumi invited him to the Autumn Troupes audition after noticing his potential and interest. He passed the audition became an addition to the revived Autumn Troupe.
Omi is the tallest of all Mankai actors with his 6″3 and muscular build. He has short brown hair and amber colored eyes. The most significant feature is the scar on his cheek he got as a left over from his time as a delinquent. His fashion sense is mature and a bit rustic. He wears a dark blue dress shirt, beige cargo pants, and a red vest. In addition a pair of brown leather shoes. However, whenever he does housework or cooks he likes to put on a dark red apron.
Warm and gentle are only some of his personality traits. Growing up in an all-male family of four, he took it upon himself to do the stereotypical housewife jobs; like cooking and cleaning. That lead him to develop an almost mother-like character. He likes to look after others and tries to create a harmonic atmosphere in the dormitory. Omi has a really kind and welcoming vibe to him and is somewhat of a calm anchor in the autumn troupe. With his 20 years of age, he isn't the oldest but he sure is one of the more mature characters. As a surprise to many, he was much wilder in his high school days as a delinquent, something he grew out of.
Omi is a university student in his third year and a member of the photography club. Izumi invited him after she noticed his interest in acting and it later became his dream to be an actor. Back in his high school years, he was the strongest delinquent, known as "The Mad Wolf". The scar on his cheek is a left over from that time. After a significant event, Omi stopped his delinquent way and decided to live an honest life. He deeply regrets how he was back then and hopes his younger brothers and fellow actors won't take the same path.
Link Skill Edit
|Revived Autumn Troupe||Big Ac Boost|
|Soccer Club Association||Ac Boost|
|Handicraft Club Association||Co Boost|
|Hasei University Group||Sr Boost|
|Former Delinquent||Sr Boost|
Normal Home Screen Quotes Edit
- "Recently acting is my main job but for the first time in a while, I want to work as a cameraman too."
- "Aa, this scar? Please don’t worry about it."
- ""The Mad Wolf"? Yeah... I don't remember that name."
- "Oops... Hey hey, don’t scare me like that."
- "There there, the fight is over."
- "A long time ago I used to talk about pro wrestling moves with my old man and little brothers. Is it the cause for my build?"
- "Shining Wizard? Aa, come to think of it... It's my old man's special move."
- "Everyone~ The quiche is ready~"
- "Good job today. I gave some to Juza earlier too, but are scones all right for refreshments?"
- "Even though I want to treasure them, I end up thinking... What will happen if they're with someone like me? You can't get rid of old habits."
- "I'm on cooking duty today. I'll listen if you have any requests, so please tell me."
- "Good morning! Wait— Oi oi, if you don't wake up quickly you'll be late."
- "A lullaby? Ah— Singing isn't really my specialty. If it's just sleeping together, I'll join you though..."
Special Home Screen Quotes Edit
- "Today I tried to make a complete meal using only Homare's favorite food, carrots."
- "Happy Birthday, Tasuku-san. Cold Chinese noodles in this season... I wonder if it was too cold for this."
- "Sakuya, Happy Birthday. Today, as a celebration I'll make Napolitan."
- "Congratulations, Masumi. I heart that you liked Gỏi cuốn? I’ve made some so I’d be happy if you would try some."
- "Happy Birthday. I thought about making a curry flavored cake, but got stopped by Sakyo-san."
- "So today is Valentine's Day? Thank you. Since it's always me making food, other people's handmade food makes me happy." Valentine's Day Dialogue
- "Truffles and Brownies, and Chocolate Cake…I’ve made a few but, which is to your liking?" White Day Dialogue
- "Oh… So Banri and Juza have finally made up? I am glad I was able to witness such a history-changing moment." April Fool's Dialogue
- Omi's roommate is Nanao Taichi.
- Kazunari's nickname for him is "Omimi".
- Yuki likes to call him "Mom".
- His favorite food is Bagna Càuda and he doesn't like the taste of raw oysters.
- Along with Kazunari, Tsuzuru and Yuki, he is one of the few people who do additional work for the Mankai Company.
- In his case it's the photography.
- Omi joined the photography club in university.
- Omi is good at cooking, Patisserie and pro wrestling, something he did as an activity at a time when he was younger.
- In How Wonderfully Picaresque he plays the antagonist Dewey.