A puppy-like delinquent, who wants to be popular.
Nanao Taichi (七尾太一) is a member of the Mankai Company and is member of Autumn Troupe. He came to the Autumn Troupes audition to become an actor, just to boost his popularity. Taichi has a puppy-like personality, is always on high tension and wants to be noticed by others, almost like a cute dog, that shakes its tail. Even though he claimed to have no acting experience, he did took part small projects in the past.
Taichi is a short high school student with red dyed hair and black highlights on the right side. He has bright blue eyes and many piercings in both of his ears. His fashion sense is really modern and takes inspiration from American Hip hop fashion. That is not surprising knowing that Taichi's outfits are well calculated, as he picks his clothes according to the latest trends in life style magazines. He wears a blue sweat shirt with "Black" printed on it and a white long T-shirt underneath. Taichi also wears two pants on top of one another. A slim black one underneath and a pair wider shorts above. To add the finishing touches to his look, a pair of white sneakers and a long, golden necklace.
Like a puppy, Taichi is often noisy and upbeat. He is a sociable young man, who likes to be the center of attention and needs the recognition from other people, as a form of self-validation. To gain it, he hunts after every trend from fashion to the latest activities. To his dismay, he never ends up being particularly popular, especially not with females. Even though he pretends to have no problem with rejection, Taichi has very low self-esteem and eventually feels hurt. However, he keeps on being persistent and has adopted a casual, yet positive attitude. The high schooler also looks up to his upperclassman Juza for his reputation as well as Banri for his many talents and wants to be noticed by them.
When Taichi was younger he had a small role in a production and received a lot of attention from his classmates for it. He began to like this fuss about him but it quickly died down. After that, Taichi started to follow every trend to get the full attention back to himself. One time he saw a classmate being popular because he was good at yo-yo. Taichi trained a lot to get as good but by the time he was on a high level, no one had any interest in it anymore. Wherefore he decided to try acting again and even auditioned for God Seat. For God Seat, he later entered the Mankai Company as a spy in exchange for a role in their next production. However after he became close to his new friends, he regretted what he has done deeply and apologized in tears. The Autumn Troupe forgave him and he became a permanent member.
Link Skill Edit
|Revived Autumn Troupe||Big Ac Boost|
|Ohana High School Group||Ac Boost|
|Junk Food||Ac Boost|
|God Seat||Sr Boost|
|Wan Wan Combi||Co Boost|
Normal Home Screen Quotes Edit
- "W-Wait! I'm weak over there! Geez! Even if it's Director-sensei you can’t!"
- "I want to be popular~! I want to be popular right away~!"
- "Today at school, I accidentally witnessed a confession scene... Uuh... I want to be popular too~!"
- "Both Ban-chan and Juza-san are amazing! Compared to them I... I got depressed saying it myself..."
- "T-Turn around 3 times and... woof? Wait, what are you making me do!"
- "Am I really that dog-like?"
- "If it's about yo-yo I won't lose!"
- "Ge... This is bad, Sakyo-nii is going to get mad at me again... Let's consult with Omi-kun."
- "This hair is cool right?! Red hair is my... er— Identity...? Yes, that!"
- "Geez, even though I'm saying you can't touch me... I am going to misunderstand. Is that okay?"
- "Yawn... Oops! Not yet! Until Director-sensei goes to sleep, I won't sleep either..."
Special Home Screen Quotes Edit
- "Uh... Homare-san's poems are spinning in my head..."
- "Happy Birthday Tasuku-san! Let's continue working together with this company from now on!"
- "Sakkun congratz~♪ Sakkun's smile is a source of energy!"
- "Masumi-kun, congrats–! If you have any hidden techniques to become popular, it’d be great to share them with me!"
- "Director-sensei~! Happy birthday! Are we partying tonight!?"
- "Eh!? Chocolate for me!? I'm happy— I didn't even get a single one at school~" Valentine's Day Dialogue
- "I’ve put my all into choosing this so that Director-sensei will be happy! Please accept it!" White Day Dialogue
- "Ban-chan… Juza-san…! To see the two of you getting along, I… I…!" April Fool's Dialogue
- Taichi shares a room with Omi.
- His specialties are yo-yo, hyper origami and skateboarding.
- The doodle he made in the notebook is the same alien he has on one of his T-shirts.
- He likes to eat hot dogs but dislikes liver and chives.
- Kazunari calls him "Tai-chan".
- Together they are known as the Wan-Wan Combi (1-1 combi). It's a wordplay on "わんわん" meaning "woof woof" but it sounds like "one one". They were called this because both have an upbeat, almost dog like personality.
- Rurikawa Yuki calls him "Stupid Dog".
- Taichi attends the same school as Tenma and Juza, the Ohana High School.
- In How Wonderfully Picaresque he played the role of Benjamin, Lansky's sick little brother.