A returning actor who came to reclaim his lost dream.
Tsukioka Tsumugi (月岡紬) is the leader of the Winter Troupe, who once aimed to be an actor, but lost confidence in himself and his abilities, so it seemed like he gave it up. Later, Tsumugi decided to give it another shot because in his heart he never fully abandoned it. He went to the Mankai Company's Winter Troupe audition.
Gentle, kind and timid in nature, these are the words that describe Tsumugi's personality the best. He has a great need for harmony and dislikes any conflict, therefore he often tries to be the mediator for the other actors. Tsumugi is also known for his empathy and sensibility. However, this sensibility sometimes becomes his weak spot, thus leading him to lack any self-confidence and the ability to assert himself. Back in the day, he even gave up his dream because of the missing confidence in his acting. Through performing with the Mankai ensemble, he started to have a bit more faith in himself, as well as his talent. Now Tsumugi doesn't shy away from expressing his own wishes and desires anymore, as much as he did previously.
During his university years, Tsumugi was an active theater student together with his childhood friend Tasuku. Both shared the same dream, to one day act together on the same stage as professionals. However, after getting criticized and watching fellow actors around him smoothly surpassing him, he started be have self-doubts, resulting in him quitting acting altogether. Feeling betrayed, Tasuku could not forgive Tsumugi for this action and their long friendship came to an abrupt end. Nonetheless, Tsumugi could never forget his dream and love for the performance art, so he later went to the Mankai Companies winter audition.
Link Skill Edit
|Revived Winter Troupe||Big Sr Boost|
|Good At Teaching||Sr Boost|
|Childhood Friends||Ac Boost|
Normal Home Screen Quotes Edit
- "By the way, I named all flowers in the courtyard. What kind of names....I won't tell."
- "Haa...Tasuku scolded me again..."
- "Nothing was watered here for three years."
- "Eh...I'm, pretty sensitive there...but, if it's Director I'll endure it a bit longer."
- "Hm? Do you need something from me?"
- "Even Buddha may be upset if his face is.... Fooled, I'm just joking."
- "I'm always fine with it if you want to consult with me."
- "Wah! Oh, you surprised me a bit."
- "By the name of the great garden leader, I'll protect your garden's peace."
Special Home Screen Quotes Edit
- "It’s Valentine’s… Somehow, this is kind of embarrassing. I’ll cherish this." Valentine's Day Dialogue
- "Here, this is a return gift for last month but…Will a bouquet of flowers be too exaggerated?" White Day Dialogue
- "Azuma-san recommended me to tell some lies today but… maybe I went a little overboard with Tasuku…" April Fool's Dialogue
- "A genius bursting onto the scene...Typical Homare-san."
- "Tasuku, congratulations on your birthday. The fact that we are acting together again makes me really happy. Let's give our best."
- "Sakuya-kun, from here on out The Show Must Go On! Let's do our best!"
- "I wonder if Masumi-kun has received a birthday present from Director yet…?"
- "Tsuzuru-kun, Happy Birthday. I'll look forward to playing a role in your next script!!
- With his fellow troupe leaders, he sang as A3ders! the games main theme song MANKAI☆Kaika Sengen.
- Tsumugi's roommate is Takato Tasuku, his childhood friend.
- He is good at listening and giving consultations as well as rock-paper-scissors.
- Kazunari nicknamed him "Tsumu Tsumu".
- In Sympathy for the Angel he played the leading role of the angel "Michael".
- Tsumugi tried to draw a dog in the notebook.
- His favourite food is fried eggs but he has nothing he dislikes.
- Tsumugi has learned much about flowers from his grandmother, such as how to take care of them and what they mean in the language of flowers.